It is important to be informed and have accurate information to make the best food choices for a healthy lifestyle. Registered dietitians are the food and nutrition experts. Our dietitians can answer your questions and develop a customized plan that is right for you.
Nutrition counseling can be beneficial in treating and managing the following conditions:
- Diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, gestational
- Renal disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol and/or triglycerides
- Weight management
- Women's health, including pregnancy, osteoporosis, anemia
- Food allergies
- Celiac disease or gluten intolerance
- Crohn's disease
- Disease prevention and general wellness
Please call (260) 416-3263 (260) 416-3263 for more information or to schedule an appointment.