Careers at Dupont Hospital
Dupont Hospital offers competitive salaries and employee benefits, including: group health, dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability, supplemental life, dependent life, 401(k) and paid days off; PTO and EIB. Benefits are available for full- and part-time team members assigned to work a minimum of 40 hours in a two-week pay period.
Dupont Hospital Mission and Values
Responding to the healthcare needs of the community, we are committed to excellence in all aspects of care through education, prevention, treatment and support. We create a five-star experience by exceeding individual expectations for all who enter our door.
What makes Dupont a great place to work?
- Concierge care program
- Dupont team member fitness gym
- Massage works
- 50% off select meals in cafe during shift
- Wellness program
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hope Cafe coffee shop onsite
- Recognition & Reward program
- On-campus sport & fitness park
- Tobacco-free campus
- 24-hour café room service for all patients, visitors and team members
- Excellent patient, physician and team member satisfaction scores
- Annual celebration recognizing the Team's achievement
For the safety of our guests, employment requires:
- Successful completion of a drug screen
- Employment background check
Applicable positions also require professional and/or driver's license verification and a credit check.
Dupont Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability, veteran status or national origin.
Click here to enter our Job Posting/Application System.
- View the most Frequently Asked Questions about our job posting/application system.
- All current LHN team members wishing to apply online should also fill out a transfer application here.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career at Dupont Hospital. If you have any questions, please complete the form below and someone from HR will contact you within 3 business days.