Welcome Baby! Program
Welcome Baby! is available to all expecting guests.
Our "Welcome Baby!" Program provides consultation to expecting families starting the day you know you're pregnant. By offering practical, organizational information, we'll empower you to make the best decisions for you and your family. Dupont is also proud to offer "Welcome Baby Softly" — providing you and your new family with an hour of quiet time immediately following delivery so you can bond, nurse and "softly" celebrate with your little bundle of joy.
Our Welcome Baby! childbirth educator offers valuable expertise and much more.
- Help with preregistration
- Personal tour of the Birthplace and amenities
- Registration for our always-popular, free prenatal and CPR classes
- Schedule your carseat safety inspection
- Prepare you for what to expect—from pregnancy through your hospital stay and beyond—to help you gain confidence with parenting skills
- Provide helpful resources
- Familiarize you with baby's first photo opportunity
- Guide you in selecting a breast pump, if needed
- Access to new mom support groups and lactation consultants
With timely guidance from our Welcome Baby! childbirth educator, our goal is to empower parents-to-be to make informed decisions regarding their care and the care of their infant.
Welcome Baby! program created by Sweet Pea Baby Planners™.