The Birthplace at Dupont Hospital
For years, Dupont Hospital has been a birthplace of innovation, visionary healthcare and thousands of babies. At Dupont, we're committed to enhancing every part of your journey into parenthood. From our popular childbirth classes and online resources, to delivery, postpartum and breastfeeding support, you can relax knowing you'll be cared for every step of the way. It's easy to see why more and more parents take their first steps into parenthood at Dupont Hospital's Birthplace.
As an expectant mother, one of the most important decisions you'll make is where to have your baby.
It's about connecting with people who make you feel comfortable, and finding a hospital that has the resources and technology you expect and deserve. At Dupont, our staff of experienced professionals is committed to caring for you, baby and the whole family. Come in and see for yourself and experience "The Dupont Difference." We're here to answer all your questions and take away any concerns!
Meet Kelli Green and learn why she chose Dupont Hospital!
The Birthplace services include:
- 15 labor, delivery and recovery rooms (LDRs); each room has a shower and comfortable furnishings, including sleeper couches
- 17-bed neonatal intensive care unit - just in case!
- 24/7 OB Stat
- 24/7 room service
- 27 comfy, quiet postpartum rooms
- Advanced fetal monitoring system to monitor baby during labor
- Dedicated maternity entrance and private elevator that lead directly to the labor and delivery unit
- 2 family birthing suites with a whirlpool
- High-tech infant security system
- Large nursery with 20 bassinets-for when Mom needs a rest
- Free Tours (by appointment) and Free Classes for moms and families planning to have their babies at Dupont Hospital
- Valet parking
Click here to learn how easy it is to get started with Dupont Hospital and schedule a tour.